- Weekly Meeting : CNI Meetings will be organized during weekdays or weekends as preferred by the Chapter CEO and Core Committee Team, in every week.
- Meeting Venue : The CNI Chapter Meetings (other than Virtual Meets) will be organized in
the Banquet facilities of Star Rated Hotels. All expenses incurred towards organizing the meet
will be shared among the Members and Visitors. The Meetings will include Monthly Referral
Meets, Review Meet, Training Programs and all other Meetings.
- Member's Networking : Time will remain the quintessence of every CNI Meet. A session for
networking among the Members will precede the start of any CNI Meeting, which could be
accommodated for a maximum time duration of 30 mins.
- Invitations :
- Meeting invitation has to be circulate 5 days prior to the meeting through whatsapp, email
and any communication mode among the chapter members.
- The invitation has to be mentioned venue, date, time properly.
- Chapter logo should be appeared in the top position of the invitation and (1) Name of the
Meeting Chairman (2) Name of Chapter CEO (3) Name of the Secretary (4) Name of the
Membership Development Chairman and (5) Name of the Treasurer should be appeared
bottom of the invitation.
- Chief Guest name should be appeared prominently in the Invitations along with his / her
Photograph and Topic.
- Chapter Banner : Chapter Banner should be displayed behind the Head Table Visibly
- Head Table : Head Table should be decorate as the Protocol wise (1) CEO (2) Secretary
(3) Meeting Chairman (4) MDC.
- Seating Arrangements : All the weekly meeting seating arrangements should be conference
type or U Type.
- Front Desk : Front Desk has important in all weekly meetings at the entrance of the hall for
collecting the visitors fee, and database, maintaining the attendance by the Associate
- Time Bell : The Secretary has to be maintain the time bell incase of excess time has to be
taken by any members at the time of self introduction and product presentation.
- Attendance : Members who wish to be benefited from the session are hence encouraged to
register their attendance 30 minutes prior to the official starting time of the CNI Meeting. Each
Member is expected to record his attendance physically in the register made available at the
venue entrance front desk which is obligatory for the Member to enter the Meeting Venue.
- DND Protocol : All CNI Meetings will strictly follow a DND (Do-Not-Disturb) Protocol and all
Participants will be instructed to turn their Mobile phones to silent modes or requested to
switch off their Mobile phones.
- Self Introduction : Every Member could avail a maximum Self Introduction time of 45
seconds during the meet and the preference will be provided on First-come-First-served Basis,
based on the attendance time log.
- Master of Ceremony : The Secretary will preside the meeting procedure each and every
session has the Master of Ceremony.
- Meeting Run Order :
- Every CNI Meet will start with Silent Prayer followed by the Chapter CEO wear the garland to
the Meeting Chairman.
- Welcome Note by the Secretary, with a maximum duration of 2 minutes. This will be
followed by CNI Pledge preceded by the Chapter CEO for a duration of 1 min.
- A Brief of CNI will be Explained one minute by the Chapter CEO.
- The New Members introductions will be held at least two minutes for each members and
induct them with preach the CNI Pledge. The induction has to be execute by the Chapter CEO or
Membership Development Chairman followed by preach the individual CNI Pledge through
pining the CNI Badge.
- The Meeting Chairman will introduce the External Speaker of the Meet and hand over the
dais to the Speaker, who is permitted with 10 to 15 minutes.
- The Member presentation session will follow, with a maximum permitted time slot of 45
seconds per Member.
- Visitors as invited by the Members and introduced by a participating Member, will be
permitted from varied business segments of the Construction industry, to a maximum strength
of 10 numbers per Meet. The visitors are permitted with time slots of 30 seconds each.
- The Meet will then progress into the Referral sharing session lasting for 30 minutes and ASK
session, thanks note will be included in this session.
- The Meeting will then move to Recognition of the week for the Members extending for a
time duration of 10 to 15 minutes. The recognition awards will be distribute (1) Maximum
Referral of the Week (2) The Maximum Visitors Invitees of the Week (3) The Maximum One to
One of the week (4) One time presents of the Week (5) Best Self Introduction of the Week.
- Followed by vote of Thanks will be delivered by the Secretary
- Birthday & Anniversary Celebration will be celebrate by the Membership Development
- Monthly Awards : The monthly recognition will be honored to the valued members in the
second meet of every month (1) Star of the Chapter award will be disputed to the highest giver
of the last month. (2) Caption of the Chapter award will be disputed for the best meeting
chairman of the last month (3) Ambassador of the Chapter award will be disputed for the
highest visitors invitees of the last month.