TERMS AND CERTIFICATIONS
By signing and submitting the Application Form, The applicant hereby agree to receive communications and correspondence from CNI office relating to CNI and further agree that CNI may share your information and details with other CNI Members, Affiliates, and all parties involved, in order to provide you with the required services as CNI Member.
- RIGHTS : CNI is an initiative of M/s. PROMPT TRADE FAIRS (I) PVT LTD., a registered company under the Companies Act, 1956 with its Registered Head office operating at No. 621, Sire Mansion-3rd Floor, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights, Chennai – 600006.
- NOTION : The CNI Forum will act as a platform for referral sharing among the Members and Participants. This is exclusively for the fraternity of the Construction Industry.CNI proposes to organize the congregation of Construction Professionals as an Event, exclusively to provide successive and sequential Marketing Services for the participants and the initiative is no way intended to be measured as an Enterprise, Society or Association. CNI is strictly a Marketing Service Provider through Referral Networking.
- CNI promotes Business connects among a Group of Construction Industry Professionals, with maximum of eighty (80) Members in a single chapter. Twenty (20) Members who are Builders / Architects / Engineers in the Construction industry, will share the Group space with only one (1) Member from the prime 60 segments of the Construction industry, ensuring that the Participating Member capitalizes on all possible business leads for the segment from the remaining Members. For instance, Each Chapter will be formed by a Group of 60 Members representing varied segments of the Construction industry together with a Group of 20 Members who will be Builders, Architects or Engineers seeking the products / services from those 60 Members in the chapter.
- Membership Development Committee of each Chapter have final authority relating to classification conflicts.
- The CNI will stringently operate within the boundaries of a Referral Networking Forum facilitator and will no way be held responsible for any Business transactions / Financial agreements between the participating members and their any legal disputes.
- All disputes arising out of or relating to the Member’s Participation in CNI shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the country of India, outside the Forum precincts, subject to the jurisdiction of MADRAS HIGH COURT, between the Members involved. CNI will no way be liable or held responsible.
- CNI Policies are subject to change. All proposed policy changes will be reviewed and finalized with the consent of Directors of Prompt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd. Subsequently the amendment will be published in the CNI Official Website www.cniforum.com.
- The Annual subscription charges payable for the Membership with CNI will be Rs.15,000/- plus GST as applicable. The subscription is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of joining and needs to be renewed by the end of the subscription period. The Renewal of membership rights to reserved by CNI.
- The Membership Fees cannot be transferred from one person to another, unless the fees were paid by the same company. The Membership is not transferable between companies.
- The CNI Chapter Meetings (other than Virtual Meets) will be organized in the Banquet facilities of Star Rated Hotels. All expenses incurred towards organizing the meet will be shared among the Participants and chargeable in addition. The Meetings will include Monthly Referral Meets, Review Meet, Training Programs and all other Meetings.
- All payments will have to be made in favor of M/s. PROMPT TRADE FAIRS INDIA PVT LTD., vide Cheque/ Demand draft/ RTGS or UPI Modes, Payment Wallets along with the duly filled Application form.
- The Receipt acknowledging payment will be auto-generated and copy of the same would be made available to the applicant as a hardcopy by post to the official address and as a soft copy to the official email id mentioned in the application form.
- The Fees paid by applicants whose Memberships couldn’t be confirmed in their favor, will be reimbursed by CNI within 6 working days from the date of intimation to the Applicant.